NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS.
Sponsor: Jasmine + Marigold LLC
Entry Period: The 2022 Photo Contest (“Promotion”) begins at 2:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, June 10, 2022 and ends on June 20, 2022. (“Entry Period”).
Eligibility: Entrants must be, as of the date of entry a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, Canada, or the UK. All entrants must also be 13 years or older. Anyone who is under the age of majority in their state of residence (a “Minor”) must obtain the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian (“Guardian”) to enter. Parents may submit photos and videos of their minor children. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, and its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies and their respective immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and those living in their same households are not eligible to enter or win this Promotion. Entry constitutes entrant’s (or the Guardian’s, in the case of a Minor) full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (“Official Rules”) and to Sponsor’s decisions The decisions of Sponsor in regards to all matters related to this Promotion are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- How to Enter; Entry Requirements:
- During the Entry Period, entrant must submit to Sponsor via email or via IG DM.
- Photos must be entered (1)Wearing Jasmine + Marigold Eid apparel; (2) showcase your family that you have a right to share photos of.
- A Model/Media Release form will be sent following submission. Model Release must be signed by all individuals who are personally and substantially identifiable in the photo (including crowds). If any such individual is a minor, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Model Release. We will ask you to download the Model/Media Release from the Promotion Webpage, print the Model Release; have it signed by the appropriate individuals; scan the signed Model Release; and email it the signed release.
By entering the Promotion, you (or the Guardian, in the case of a Minor) agrees to defend and indemnify Sponsor, upon demand, against any and all claims (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any Model Release associated with any entry you submit (including, but not limited to, claims arising out of forged signatures and/or the failure of entrant (or the Guardian, in the case of a Minor) to obtain a signed Model Release from an individual appearing in the photo).
- Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery of entry during the Entry Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant (or the Guardian, in the case of a Minor) grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, licensees and assigns) a royalty- free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from and display his/her/its entry, in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the entry in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in any way Sponsor sees fit, including (without limitation) entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted herein, Sponsor (and its affiliates, licensees and assigns) shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate the entry, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. If necessary, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the entry. ENTRANT (OR THE GUARDIAN, IN THE CASE OF A MINOR) REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT ENTRANT (OR THE GUARDIAN, IN THE CASE OF A MINOR) HAS OBTAINED ALL APPROPRIATE LICENSES AND/OR CONSENTS NECESSARY TO GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED TO SPONSOR HEREUNDER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY APPLICABLE MODEL RELEASES) AND WILL INDEMNIFY SPONSOR FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM ENTRANT’S (OR THE GUARDIAN’S, IN THE CASE OF A MINOR) FAILURE TO DO SO.
- Selection and Notification of Winner:
- One (1) First Prize Winner will win $150 Amazon.com. They will be randomly selected and notified by June 25, 2022.
- Creativity. The photo should tell a story relevant to Jasmine + Marigold goals: identity, culture, and awareness.
- Quality. Photos and videos should lack problems with exposure, sharpness or noise.
iii. Showstoppers. Voters will be stopped by fun images/ videos. Look for pictures with good actions, reactions and emotions, interesting lighting, peak action, unusual and different situations and storytelling moments.
- Originality. Again, get creative.
- The following prize is available to be awarded:
- one (1) First Prize of $150 Amazon.com gift card, delivered electronically via email.
Limit one (1) prize per person per category.
- Potential Winners will be contacted by email or similar means. Potential Winners must meet all eligibility requirements, including the execution and return of any necessary releases and affidavits (by the Guardian, in the case of a Minor). In the event that a Potential Winner does not respond to Sponsor’s initial notification and meet all eligibility requirements within seventy-two (72) hours, or if prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such Potential Winner and select an alternate Potential Winner (in which case the initial Potential Winner will forfeit his or her prize). In the event that three (3) or more Potential Winners (with respect to the same prize) do not respond to Sponsor’s initial notification and meet all eligibility requirements within seventy-two (72) hours, or if the prize/prize notification to three (3) or more Potential Winners (with respect to the same prize) is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor will not be obligated to select any additional alternate Potential Winners, and if Sponsor so elects, that prize will not be awarded. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem any prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between approximate retail value and actual value of any prize will not be awarded. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
General Conditions: Neither Sponsor nor its agents are responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries or other errors of any kind, including (without limitation) incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agents are responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with or relating to the Promotion, whether human, computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing or otherwise, including (without limitation) errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing or judging of entries or the announcement of the prizes or that may occur in any Promotion-related materials or limit prize fulfillment or a participant’s ability to enter the Promotion. Sponsor further assumes no liability for the cancellation, modification or premature conclusion of the Promotion for acts or defaults of any company or person providing any prize. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the affected participants, entrants and/or winners. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the Promotion should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion or should any portion of the Promotion be compromised for any reason. By way of illustration and not limitation, Sponsor may at its sole discretion select winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in the event of such compromise or corruption. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and void his/her/its entry) who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion or violates these Official Rules.
Each entrant (or the Guardian, in the case of a Minor), by entering the Promotion, agrees (a) to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective past and present directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from and for any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property (including without limitation death; claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; and any claims based on a violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights), resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in this Promotion or in any related activity or entrant’s acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of any prize, including without limitation entrant’s failure to comply with the Content Requirements and (b) if such entrant becomes a winner, by acceptance of a prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and those acting pursuant to its authority (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing upon request) to use, as applicable, his/her/its name, photograph, likeness, voice, location and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without any further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
Each entrant (or the Guardian, in the case of a Minor) represents and warrants that neither their participation in this Promotion nor acceptance of any prize awarded herein shall be in violation of any federal, state or local law or rule or any applicable school district/board or school rule or regulation. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winner (or the Guardian, in the case of a Minor).
If a Potential Winner is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules for any reason, such Potential Winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Potential Winner selected and notified.
All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual, and prizes will only be awarded to the individual whose name is on each winning entry, regardless of other circumstances. In the event of a dispute over the identity of any Potential Winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email account used for entry, and Potential Winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she/it is the authorized account holder.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
Failure by Sponsor to enforce any of its rights at any stage of the Promotion does not constitute a waiver of such rights.
Privacy: Each entrant (or the Guardian, in the case of a Minor) acknowledges and agrees that any information collected in connection with this Promotion may be used by Sponsor and its affiliates.
Disputes: Each entrant (or the Guardian, in the case of a Minor) agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out- of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Section and paragraph headings are included only for convenience and shall not affect the interpretation of any of the provisions of these Official Rules.