Whether you’re cozying up with post-taraweeh hot chocolate, exchanging gifts on Eid Eve (Chaand Raat), or taking an instagram worthy family photo, you’re bound to make memories in our Eid Family Jammies. The festive all over bottom print gives each piece a joyful look while paying homage to our Islamic culture -- accents featuring date trees, crescent moon, stars, and lanterns. The soft cotton, long sleeves, and comfortable pants make a fabulous coordinating set for the entire family. Your Ramadan family reunion and holiday celebrations about to get an extra dose of cuteness while you “dream of Eid” all Ramadan long.
*please note, photoshoot image is brightly lit - actual shade of blue is a dark navy blue and matches more closely the "mock up" images.
Sizing and fit.
- Kids pajama set are adorable and perfect to match with the rest of the family
- Snug fitting pajamas
- 2-piece pajama set can mix and match with their other PJs
- 100% interlock cotton is both comfortable and breathable for sweet dreams
- Pick the next size up if you’re unsure since kids go through growth spurts all the time! Please note, 100% cotton shrinks a small amount, but if washed correctly, this shrinkage is minimal.
- Toddler tend to run true to size; youth should size up one or two sizes.
- Care instructions: Wash with cold water and dry on gentle cycle or line dry. Do not use heat.
- See FAQ, return and exchange info here.
Shop the matching adult and infant styles in our shop. Pre-teen boys and girls might consider the adult version of this item for a better fit.
At J+M, we believe in quality you can count on. Each garment is made with mid-weight interlock cotton fabric to keep you comfy and cozy. We can’t wait to see how you celebrate this Eid!
Designed in the USA. Manufactured in Pakistan.
All measurements are in inches. Here are some tips to help you order the correct size, since exchanges and refunds will be granted on a case-by-case basis and generally only if we have made a mistake. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold it alongside a ruler.
Lift your arms slightly and measure around your body (without a shirt is best), crossing over the fullest part of your chest.
Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips. Note that cotton does stretch so will stretch to your size.
Lay your favorite pajama pants on a flat surface and measure from the crotch to the hem.